Clear Band Faux Strip Lashes
Details: Reusable, natural looking and lightweight false lashes. Made from satin fibers for comfort and all day wear, these lashes are vegan friendly and cruelty free. Thin band for comfort and easy to apply.
How to use:
- Remove the lashes gently with the strip lash tweezers from outer corner to inner.
- Apply eyeliner glue or lash glue along the faux lash rim (the band) for best application.
- Tip- Make sure to apply a little more glue on the inner and outer corner. Then wait 3-5 sec for the glue to become tacky before using the tweezers as well as index fingers to gently press lashes onto the lash line.
- Be sure to use fingers or tweezers to press down along the applied lashes to secure the strip on the skin.
- Tug the outer corner to ensure max hold. Best to go over one more time with eyeliner (or eyeliner glue) along the lash line for more natural look.
How to remove:
- Take a gentle eye cleanser (available in the healthy lash drop down) and using a lint free stick to run cleanser along the lash line.
- Focus on the outside corner first.
- Start removing by gently pulling on the strip lash. If lashes doesn't come off easy then use an oil cleanser on a q-tip and repeat the process.
- Make sure to double cleanse your face at the end of each wear to be sure residue around the lash and eye area is removed.