Are Semi-Permanent Brows Worth It?
Do you have thinned out or overplucked brows????
If you are looking for a fuller, polished brow look, you should consider semi-permanent brows as an option to up your brow game!
Your eyebrows should be as symmetrical as can be.
Semi-permanent brows are natural, defined, timeless and balances a client's face. It's a method that's tailored to your distinctive facial shape.
With every semi-permanent procedure, a consultation is required before the actual application. During this consultation the stylist will have a conversation with you, in which you will talk about your preferred style, pigment choices and overall preference. The stylist will then measure the designated facial features
and using standard makeup, draw a mockup of what you will be getting
from the actual application.
- Microblading is a procedure where a small needle is used to create hair-like strokes. The method achieves the most natural looking eyebrows.
- Ombre Powder is a procedure where a needle is used to shade in the eyebrows to achieve the powdered eyebrow look. The eyebrows are lighter in the front and gradually darker towards the tail.
- Combination Brows is a procedure using microblading and powered shading or microblading and machine shading to create more filled in eyebrows while maintaining the natural eyebrow look.
- Your Semi-permanent brows will be tailored to your face shape, creating a more youthful appearance.
- It will save you time in the morning as you no longer have to fill in your brows.
- Semi-permanent brows last up to 1 - 2 years and longer if you continue the maintenance required.